An Afternoon of Mediumship Readings and Divine Healings with Medical Medium & Healer, Kimberly Meredith and her new book Awakening to the Fifth Dimension: Discovering the Soul’s
An Afternoon of Mediumship Readings and Divine Healings with Medical Medium & Healer, Kimberly Meredith and her new book Awakening to the Fifth Dimension: Discovering the Soul’s Path to Healing
ABOUT THIS EVENT
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CHANGING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS**
Join Barnes & Noble – The Grove at Farmers Market on Sunday, June 12, 2022 as we welcome Medical Medium & Healer, Kimberly Meredith, to the store as she shares her expertise, experience and knowledge as she explains the contents of her new, highly anticipated book, Awakening to the Fifth Dimension: Discovering the Soul’s Path to Healing. Kimberly will also be performing readings and healings during this event, followed by autographing copies of her book.
**Tickets must be purchased at Barnes & Noble – The Grove at Farmers Market starting Saturday, June 11th at 11:00am. A ticket includes:
- Book Admission – $21.99 (Admission + one copy of Awakening to the Fifth Dimension): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One wristband that grants entry to the event space for the discussion and signing with Kimberly Meredith.
Disclaimer: Limited quantity is available and will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Purchase of a ticket guarantees entrance to the event for the discussion and signing. However, this ticket may not necessarily guarantee a seat at the event, as later arrivals may be placed in a line behind the seated audience.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 1:30 PM the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check in.
- Guests can get their book personalized (name only) in the signing line.
- Due to COVID-19, you must wear a mask to attend the event.
- A socially distanced selfie will be allowed for all ticketholders in the signing line.
- Any gifts for Kimberly Meredith will be collected prior to the signing line.
- Ticketholders 17 and under will be allowed to have one parent/guardian join the signing line with them
- No memorabilia will be signed at the event.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID- 19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not traveled in the past 14 days to any state or country that New York has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice to the ticket holders.
- Some outside queuing may be required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to meet Kimberly Meredith.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, you can call the store directly at: 323-525-0270.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 30 days after your purchase date. You must provide your receipt upon return.
(Sunday) 2:00 pm